Terms & Conditions
The Content Writing
- Affinity Digi Services agrees to create written material for insertion on Client’s website upon the appeal of the Client and per the approved terms.
- Affinity Digi Services agrees to use rational care to ensure that all facts and statements in the work are correct and that the work does not trespass upon any copyright, or any other right of a third party.
- Affinity Digi Services admits that Client has the right to edit the work in a time frame agreed and that Affinity Digi Services will collaborate with Client in editing and rereading the work erstwhile to publication.
- Client agrees that they are accountable for studying the final draft for correctness to include spelling and grammatical errors, statements and assertions. Affinity Digi Services is not liable for errors discovered after the website gets live.
The Web Design And Development
- Affinity Digi Services approves design and develop a website at Client’s request and will deliver the job by to the settled conditions.
- Client is solely responsible for describing the detailed structure, number of pages required, and other relevant terms and conditions.
- Client agrees to supply the Affinity Digi Services with satisfactory photography or imagery to use in the design.
- Client is responsible for obtaining and buying a domain name. Affinity Digi Services may at its discretion instruct Client on suitable names.
- Client hereby admits that Affinity Digi Services is not accountable for any errors, grammatical or otherwise found in the material provided by client.
- Affinity Digi Services agrees to resolve any errors or implement revisions requested by Client. Client agrees that a maximum of three revisions are available(depending on package). Major changes in design won’t be done in revisions.
- Client acknowledges that any change requests after final approval has been given to Affinity Digi Services or after website is live will be charged. Affinity Digi Services will not begin work on following change requests until full payment has been received.
- Client admits that Affinity Digi Services will add a “Web Design” by “Affinity Digi Services” link to the footnote section of each website they work on. This is branding of Affinity Digi Services and to eliminate it will charge.
- Due to business nature, Affinity Digi Services will not be liable if your website got hacked, lost rankings or errors etc.
- Clients can cancel website development or digital marketing project if the team of Affinity Digi Services has not started work and won’t accept any cancellation after 1 calendar day.
- Once the website is live then paid support will be provided at the rate of 500 Rs+18% GST.
Logo And Graphic Design
- We try to create unique logos and provide our recommendations. Our logo designs are built based on research & concept building & we assure you of an alternate logo design if a Trade Mark on the logo is rejected due to any reason.
- If you face any problem during trademark registration then you are free to contact us and we will offer you some other variations that you can chose. However, we do not have access to all the existing logos like the trademark registry has and it is nearly impossible to be 100% certain that the chosen design is in no way a loose match of an existing design.
Note – Any terms agreed in final proposal/email will also be considered along with terms mentioned in this term page.